Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS staff is available by phone (410-822-8767) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education: The Real Estate Commission has extended the education renewal dates for 30-days after the Executive Order is lifted.
MSBR is offering Continuing Education classes via Zoom. See the Education Schedule for the live Zoom classes.
Should you want to take your CE now, here is the link to the CE Shop. The CE Shop for On-Line Continuing Education https://msbrmd.theceshop.com/
- Link to Maryland REALTORS https://www.mdrealtor.org/
- Link to Maryland REALTORS Webinars http://www.mdrealtor.org/Publications/Videos/All-Videos/filter-ags/webinar
- Link to Maryland REALTORS Interruption of Governor Hogan’s Executive Order as of March 31, 2020
Link to National Association of REALTORS https://www.nar.realtor/
- Link to National Association of REALTORS COVID-19 Articles and Information: https://www.nar.realtor/search-results?qu=Covid-19
- How to Conduct a Virtual Home Tour: https://www.nar.realtor/pivot-in-place/mabel-guzman-a-strategy-for-virtual-showings-during-covid-19
- Open House Guidance: https://www.nar.realtor/open-house-guidance-during-covid-19
Link to apply for Maryland Unemployment: https://dbm.maryland.gov/employees/Pages/DisApplyforUnemploymentBenefits.aspx