August Education Schedule
CE Classes are Virtual using Zoom.
RE Commission requires that your camera be on, that you are visible the entire time, and that you are paying attention. Classes are recorded.
Register On Line or call Cheryl at 410-822-8767
Aug 4 9:30am-12:30pm Maryland Contracts with Cliff Quinn
Aug 6 10am-1pm Code of Ethics with Kathleen Dartez & Reese Lesko
Aug 11 1pm-2:30pm MD Mortgage Programs with Terry Catalano
Aug 12 10-11:30am Fair Housing with Kathleen Dartez & Reese Lesko
Aug 18 10-1pm Brokerage Relations with Kathleen Dartez & Reese Lesko
Aug 20 10-11:30am Understanding Consumer Credit with Michael McNamara
Aug 25 1-2:30pm Site Development from Dirt to Roof with Rauch Engineering
Electronic & Unrelated Reading Policy
Electronic & Unrelated Reading Material Pursuant to the Maryland Real Estate Commission
- Once a class has begun, receiving, sending, or reading electronic transmissions of information is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from using electronic devices and reading unrelated material during the course.
- Non-Compliance will result in the Withholding of continuing education credits & No refunds will be given.
Attendance Pursuant to the Maryland Real Estate Commission
- A participant must be present for the entire session in order to receive Continuing Education Credits PLEASE BE ON TIME
- This includes breaks MREC does not allow a grace period
Online Classes available through the CE Shop: http://msbrmd.theceshop.com